Being At The Top Of The Google Search Results Brings You New Clients!
Your Potential Clients Are Searching Online…. Are You There?
To Get Great Results From Your Web Site...
For your web site to bring you new leads, enquiries and sales it must be found on the internet by people searching for your product or service. The process of ensuring it gets found is called Search Engine Optimisation or SEO.
SEO enables search engines like Google, Yahoo & Bing to understand what your web site is about and therefore to decide how relevant it is to a search someone is making. The better the SEO the more likely your site will be placed high in the results for that search. The higher you are in the search results the more sales and enquiries you will get.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is made up of ‘on page’ and ‘off page’ factors. On page factors are part of your web site itself and deal with the structure of the site and making sure it has the correct content.
Off page factors are how other web sites view your site. Very broadly, the more people that like your site and link to it from their own site, the better the search engines assume it must be and the higher they place it in the search results.
Here's How We Can Help You
We have listed below our SEO package options that will help your web site to quickly climb up the search engine rankings for your industry searches, bringing you more leads, enquiries and sales.
The on page factors are essential and must be done first. The level of off page work needed depends on the competition in your industry and how quickly you want to see results.
On Page Factors
Setting Up/Fixing SEO on Your Website
This package offers the following:
- Researching the keywords that your web site needs to rank for in your market place
- Appraisal of web site content to ensure that these keywords are represented in your content, keyword tags and site structure
- Setting up of Google Site Map
- Setting up of an internal site map*
- Setting up of Google Local Business Centre Listing, as appropriate
- Submission of your site to DMOZ – This is a very powerful factor in helping your site rank well in the search results
- Correct setting up of page titles, descriptions, headings, keywords and Alt tags
- Installation of Google Analytics on the site (gives a range of essential site information, statistics and tracking features)
Package Investment: £199 + £5 per web page (+VAT)
* Large and complex site will be priced individually
Off Page Factors
Link Building Starter Package
This package is suitable for those in low competition industries, small geographically targeted sales areas and where budgets are tight.
Package comprises the following each month:
- Research and submission of links to your site to the following areas:
- business directories
- complementary web sites
- social media sites
- social bookmarking sites
- Includes opening up, activating and managing of accounts for you where required
Package Investment: £97+VAT per month
To discuss your requirements in more detail call us today on 01977 232 233 and ask for Simon
We've worked with clients in varied industries including:
Clifton St Annes
Dementia Care Bexhill
Dementia Care Devon
Kitchen Worktop Manufacturers
Direct Kitchen Worktops